9/20/11

Cheesecake




Daddy & Momma

I am here to tell you people I grew up with the best cook in the world -- my Momma! She could satisfy an army or a small group without feeling stressed and loving every minute. That being said . . . my Momma did not major on desserts. She had a few standard delicious treats she would bake on occasion but cooking the savory was her forte.


My freshman year in college I bought a cheesecake recipe book. I made one and my family ate it AND like it. Then I made another one for a friend's birthday. And you get the picture. My close friends have eaten countless thin slices of my cheesecake in every flavor.



I have branded myself to a certain segment of my friends as the cheesecake lady. They see me and exclaim, CHEESECAKE!

A stranger to me is simply someone that hasn't tasted my cheesecake.

Email me if you would like a copy of the latest recipe - shellihawkins@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment